As simple as it gets...
LIVING LIFE IN A CONTROL ZONE OF COMFORT.
Most dogs that have been diagnosed with atopic dermatitis have been treated with a variety of treatments – shampoos, antihistamines, steroids, essential fatty acids, topical creams and sprays, antibiotics, steroids, and special diets – often in combination. These traditional treatments are often ineffective or come with the risk of serious side effects if used over long periods of time.
ATOPICA provides pet owners with a safe, simple and effective treatment option that has been proven effective in a majority of dogs. ATOPICA is the first oral nonsteroidal prescription treatment approved to control canine atopic dermatitis.
Benefits of ATOPICA
Controlling atopic dermatitis with ATOPICA offers many benefits for dogs and their owners:
1. Allows you to control your dog’s atopic dermatitis without steroids
2. Proven effective in the majority of atopic dogs
3. Significantly reduces itching and skin lesions
4. Safe to use over long periods without serious side effects associated with steroids
5. Administer just one dose a day to keep your dog in a control zone of comfort - many dogs can be effectively controlled with every-other-day or twice-weekly dosing.
As with all drugs, side effects may occur. In a field study, the most common side effects were gastrointestinal signs. Gingival hyperplasia and papillomas may also occur during the initial dosing phase. ATOPICA is not for use in reproducing dogs or dogs with a history of malignant neoplasia.